
this is the BEST book in the history of books. it's called Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. You have got to read it.
I must warn you though, once you start reading it, you can't stop!!!!
also, you get some symptoms if you read Twilight...
1. You become obsessed
2. You can't stop reading
3. You will be very sad when it's over
4. If you finish Twilight and don't have New Moon (New Moon is the 2nd book in the series), you will go crazy!
5. After you finish all 3 books, you will not be able to wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!!!! (breaking dawn is the 4th book in the series and it comes out August 2nd)
IT IS PURE AGONY WAITING FOR BREAKING DAWN TO COME OUT!!!!
Snuggles,
Riffy-Alice
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

5 comments:
It's a good thing I am already crazy or I would be having a seizure right now...CUZ STEAK IS TAKING SO BLOODY LONG TO FINISH NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!
she really is. ugh.
FINISH NEW MOON LIL' RUNS WITH SCISSORS!
hey, are you team edward or jacob princess jellyFiSh?
-riffy alice cullen...
p_0 Foncy GuY!
I don't know.. I can't decide! I mean, Edward is hawt but, Jacob has his good side too....
and a erm.... disgusto side....
Post a Comment