THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, July 4, 2008

Same ol' same ol'; the host update

My same ol' same ol'....

known people:
I hate cheese. I hate Fa- I mean,
shadow. I love Edward. I LOVE dear Emmett.

The Host Update:
WARNING!!
This is a note for people who have not read the host yet: This is a WARNING!! do NOT read on if you have not read The Host (by Stephenie Meyer) yet! spoiler ahead!!!!

WARNING!

SPOILER AHEAD


so now I go on with my Host update:

First Off.
I absolutely, love The Host!!!! :)
People; Ian's a uh,
cute friend. I hate Kyle. I love Wanda. I like Jeb and Doc. I miss Wes!!!! :'(
I feel terrible for Lily!!!! I love Jamie. I'm so relieved that Mel is back!!!!!!!!! did I mention I love Wanda and do NOT want Doc to- do what he would do to get... urghghhhh....

Snuggles,
Riffy-Alice

2 comments:

kristine said...

i love edward, too :) haha.

Anonymous said...

How can you love Jacob? He's so.. barf stains!