THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Any Ideas?

Hi!!
Hm. I'm currently watching The Office-American Version on that thing "HuLu" Myra used to post her favorite Simpsons episode. I just typed in the name of the show I wanted to watch, and BLAMMO! I can watch somethin'... Yeah. I haven't finished Dracule yet, because I have been doing a lot of stuff this weekend, and I have been busy this weekend.... Yeah, so I just wanted to post something. Ya know, I have been getting really BAD at finding things to post about..... Hm, any ideas????????

I think if I can't fall asleep in a little while, I might try writing in one of ether my AA story, or my other drunkin' mother one, er your story with the creepy teacher story, Louise. I just have to wake-up early (Well, early for the weekend) tomorrow morning, and help out... Some people, with their kids.... Talk to ya lata Lil' With Cat Ears and Lil' Runs With Scissors!! (Also Lil' Guitar Smasher, if she were in our presence right now.... 3 more weeks!!! you can do it!!! :'( sorry Lil'Guitar smasher!!!!)
BYE!!!!!!!!

Riffy-Alice Cullen XD

4 comments:

Princess Jellyfish said...

Hmm.. I like these ones.. 0_o and ^_^ and my rabbit one... (\/)
( ' ' )
c(") (") I can't remember how I did it! Oh noes!!

Princess Jellyfish said...

hey!! it messed the bunny up!! X_x

Princess Jellyfish said...

Woah, I posted those comments on the wrong post!! >_< I meant to put them on the one above. Sorry ^_^'

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

heehee ;) That's okay.