THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Writing

HEY STRANGARZ!!!! (>Ewww!)
So just to tell you guys I'm now trying to write with capitals and punctuations because I just found out "someone" (Everyone reading this should know who I am talking about) writes without capitals and punctuations and spaces. Ugh! gross. Anyways, uh... Hm... Well, yeah. I really like the writing class, it's fun :) Cheffy's story WAS so friggin' (I love using: Friggin', Rawks/Rawk and Gawd, so I'm still going to use those.) scary! Hopefully Athena, you will change it. So yeah. That's all for now...... Bye!

Riffy-Alice Cullen 0_o

2 comments:

Princess Jellyfish said...

Whats the haps? *barf* you don't have to write like that
I just think it's odd that a adult writes like that.

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

I know. I now do to. I just don't wanna be writing the same as that thing. X_x