Yay! So this new URL was not taken! I love it very much more than my old one! And I am happy that we don't have very much Draacula homework this week. I am re-reading parts of the Uglies book... I'm going to start Enders Game soon, now that I finished Dracula! Hmm... Also... Yay books! and yay Bubbly to Bogus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD It came out today and I am so happy I could scream! I cant wait to get it.... I like this new layout, I think it looks nice. Do you like it?
Signed, Riffy-Alice (Tally?) Cullen 0_x
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

2 comments:
oohgwa! Yay to R-ATC!!
SUCK MONKEY!!!!!
Post a Comment