THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Nano Chromatic iPods!!!!

This post is about the new: Nano Chromatic iPods! There oh so very famous, and their so smashingly successful at selling!!!!

SO, I already though of something to post about. so I guess the... uhh, thingy-ma-jig is off. oh well. =D anywho, these are the new ipods. they are called: The Nano Chromatic iPods.


chromattic Pictures, Images and Photos

I love them so much! I would be honored to have anyone of the colors because their so fawesome possum (----> I still wanna know if it's okay if I say that!!! >_<) Anyways, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I WOULD MARRY ONE!!!!!! anyone of them.. heehee. They sold out of the red ipods so quickly, because everyone loves the red ones. Their so adorable!!!! IPOD Nano Chromatic Pictures, Images and Photos

They are so great because....

1: There iPods!
2: They hold many songs, TV shows, movies.
3: They are so cutesy and adorable, how can you resist?!?!
4: They have many new colours.
5: They suffle when you shake them!!!! (When you put them on that setting, which is great, because you wouldn't want you songs to just shuffle when it shakes! So it's good that you can control if it suffles or not by putting it on a certain setting.)
6: They are very portable, and that's because they are so slim.
7: Despite the fact that their slim, they still have a BIG screen!!!
8: The screen turns when you turn the iPod! I love that!!!!
9: They are actually GOOD colours, not a bad selection.
10: The colours of them are BRIGHT! Not dull. Which is Soooo FOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, their are certainly truck-loads of reasons why there so fawesome possum!!!! XD

iPod Nano Chromatic New 1 Pictures, Images and Photos

Have you seen the commercial for them??? IT'S AN AMAZING COMMERCIAL!!!! IT IS ME FAVE COMMERCIAL! EVER! IN THE WORLD! YAHYAHAYAHHYAYYYYYAAAAAAYYYYY! Ok. sorry. I got it all out. =D
WELL, if you have not seen the commercial, the go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftTaWwtbvgM .

The song in the commercial is by Chairlift, the song: Bruises. I really enjoy the song. Its cool, I think. Listen to the whole song for yourself!! ----->For the whole song in the commercial, go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uHkrKg29d0&feature=related .


By The Way: Sorry people, for I don't know how to do that fawesome thing where you put videos on your blogo instead of putting the link to somewhere. I need to know how to do that! >_<
chromattic Pictures, Images and Photos

Signed, Riffy-Alice Nano Chromatic iPod Cullen 0_x

(P.S... Uh, just to tell you, my name is still: Riffy-Alice Cullen, I just added the "Nano Chromatic" part because of the subject of this post. Bye!!!!!)

2 comments:

Princess Jellyfish said...

Of course you can use awesome possum. I don't mind in the slightest!! And I'm glad your still posting!!

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

hahahaha. yay!