Hey, I was just reading Riffy-Dess's blogo and she said she wanted to change her URL to her blogo. That got ah me thinkin' and I want to change my URL too. These are the canadates:
www.riffy-alicecullen.blogspot.com
www.teamedward.blogspot.com -which would probably be taken, but I like it anyway.
www.lilrunswithsparklyvampires.blogspot.com -I thought that would be chillay.
www.lilplayswithfire.blogspot.com -Ehh, I don't think I want to do that one, but I put it on anyways.
I like "lilrunswithsparklyvampires"!! I think it is fawesome possum. "Riffy-AliceCullen" is always good, and would PROBABLY not be taken. Take the new poll of what new URL you lyke best!! bye...
signed, Riffy-Alice Cullen
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment