I really liked my present from my secret star, but I am sorry to my secret star.. (They know I have them.... Cough... Cough) Uh, anyway, I will bring you 2 fawesume possum (-I hope it's okay if I say that) presents. By the way Morticia, who is your favourite Hello KittyTM character? Do you see anything inperticular you want, or like? I am going to Borders tomorrow, so I will probably pick you up something from there. I am going to buy one of those FAWSUME POSSSSSUM BACKPACKS THAT ARE LYKKKKKKKKKKE wattttteeerrrrr proooff................. Oh yeah, almost forgot to say: Wat??? Oooooh yeah, Me so kewl wit Me speLLin' N' ALLLL!!!!!!! YeAAh!!!! yeeee-haw. Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah..... Um,
Sorry about that....
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

1 comments:
Yeah, uh... You guys know I was kidding with the so called "Kewl" spelled words, like: "Wat" instead of "What"... Um, so, I just wanted to clarify that I was making fun of the people who spell like that... *COUGH* *COUGH*.. FB!!!!!
Post a Comment