The last time I watched Shugo Chara was Sunday night. I finished the episode where Amu goes to Nadeshiko's house to sleep-over. In the episode before that one,-I think- SHE LOSES HER GREEN CHARA, WHO THINKS COOKING IS LUVERLY & SAYS "DESU~" ALL THE TIME!!!!! :,,,( It was so sad & devisating!! So, yeah. Just a lil' update on my time watchin' Shugo Charaaaa!!!! ;)
~R-A.TCULLEN ^,...,^ (Yes, M.P., I'm using your lil' Vamp face =D) ((M.P.=Morticia Pee))
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment