THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogo Awards~

HO, READERS!!!!!!

Guess what??!!! OBAMA'S YOUR PRESIDENT!!!! ^_^

I'm giving out awards to everyone based on their blogo posting. Here are the awards...

The first award goes to Riffy-Dess Panda Cullen, (I actually had a better award than this, but I forgot it) for most Weird Times! (^_^ Once you posted at 3:00 A.M.! ;])

The second award goes to Morticia Pee Cullen, for most Enthusiastic About What She Posts!

& the third award goes to Louise-wa Volturi, for best Pictures!


Yep! I might think of some better awards, but this is all I have for now.
Bye!

~Riffeh-Alice Buffeh Cullen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeheehee! HOORAY FOR PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and thank you! ^_^ Yeah, I'm always thinking of stupid junk when I'm lying in bed, trying to sleep... so I blog. =P

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

Hahahahha ;)