THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Friday, January 16, 2009

Ice-Rink!

Ho, Blogo Readers! Like to skate??

So, my family & I started making our Ice-Rink, because it's cold enough :). So it's about done... We just need to fix a few cracks. So you will all soon be invited over to skate when it's a bit warmer out. And we will have a warm camp fire under our Gazibo! But keep this in mind, that this is not solid so.... Yeah. But it will probably happen, if it's not dangerous weather ;) And... Um..... Oh! I think we might have some extras hockey skates people could use.... Kinda like a skate rental only for free ;) Heeh heeeeehhhehehee!!!!! And Myra, if you don't feel like skating but still want to come, you can sit by the fire and stuff. I'm sure someone will always be there 'cause you can't stay out on the ice for too long. So... Yup! =3

Oooh, yum! My mom & I just finished making our home-made macoroni!!!!! ^_^ Yaaaaaay♥ Yum yum yum!!!!! oki-doki, I'm gonna go. Bye!



~Riffy.ABC♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, fun! ^_^ Er um, it wouldn't be for.. Teen Club, would it? ¬_¬ Kyeah.....

Anonymous said...

You'd bettah post, Riffeh... p_o

myra cullen said...

post you fool! POST!!!!!!! POST LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!