THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mumble-Jumble o' things!

Hey everyone!

I don't have much to say, I just want to stay-up on my posts! ;)
Today I'm starting a Art Class. Emily, Wyatt, & Clarissa are in the class with me.
I don't know what to give my secret star.... But I'm going to bake some goodies later today for Friday, so maybe I could give them some! I finished the 4th book of SC! Oh my gawd!!!!!! ^_^ SO MUCH HAPPENED!!!!! Does anyone own the 5th book???!!!! If you do own it, please bring it Thursday (or Friday if I'll see you.) I'll post more on that later.

I NEED EVERYONE TO R.S.V.P. FOR FRIDAY! So far I know Riffy-Dess can come, Kate the Pirate is coming earlier in the day.... What about Morticia & Louise-wa!? Can you guys come? Call me or email me... Or tell me on Thursday (tomorrow)....

~Riffy.ABC

1 comments:

Princess Jellyfish said...

Yes, I have the 5th one! (I am currently loaning it to Myra so maybe if she finishes it by tuesday she can bring it and give it to you.) OHMYGAWD!! There was some CRAZY stuff right??