Ho, readers~
So I have not watched Shugo Chara in awhile because THEY TOOK IT OFF CRUNCHYROLL.COM!!!! >_<

Ooooooh!!!!!!!! I lurve him now, after I finished the third SC book. IKUTO!!! ♥_♥ Morticia- Could you bring me the 4th Shugo Chara book to Drama Thursday? Pleeeasssse! ^_^

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!!
~Riffy.ABC
So I have not watched Shugo Chara in awhile because THEY TOOK IT OFF CRUNCHYROLL.COM!!!! >_<

Ooooooh!!!!!!!! I lurve him now, after I finished the third SC book. IKUTO!!! ♥_♥ Morticia- Could you bring me the 4th Shugo Chara book to Drama Thursday? Pleeeasssse! ^_^

I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!!!!!!!!!
~Riffy.ABC

4 comments:
Awesome!!! I love the carnival scene *_* Kyaaaaaa~
Oooooh! Yes. He's so cuuuuute there. Suu was fawesome possum too. The "Prince" Tadase is getting a tad annoying though. Also, in the end of the book, he goes to see the stars & the manager guy is their. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???!!!! I can't wait for the 4th book...! ^_^
I'll return the book to you on Thursday.
Oooooh! Yes. He's so cuuuuute there. Suu was fawesome possum too. The "Prince" Tadase is getting a tad annoying though. Also, in the end of the book, he goes to see the stars & the manager guy is their. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT???!!!! I can't wait for the 4th book...! ^_^
I'll return the book to you on Thursday.
oops.
Post a Comment