THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Thursday, February 5, 2009

150th Post!!!! Baby-Sittin' Tomorrow

This is my 150th post! Wow. I've posted quite a lot, haven't I? :) Anyway, on with the post...

KellyAnn just called me and ask me if I could baby-sit tomorrow 8.30 'till 11.00 a.m. I said yes. Since she pays like $4 er $5 (I don't remember....) an hour, I'll probly make about $14-ish?? I'm not sure how she'll pay, but I haven't seen her kids in a while, so I'll get to see them. I think she said it was downtown, so maybe she's rehersing a play of some sort? So that's one of the things I'll be doing tomorrow. Also, my sister & some of her friends might go to Putting Edge after school so my dad & I (and maybe a friend) might go to Borders tomorrow! ^_^ Because Putting Edge is neighboring The Hip mall & Borders. So I also might do a lil' shopping & my Grandma just gave me some Late Christmas Prezzie money so I can spend that... Also I'll be making some money from Baby-Sitting for KellyAnn that morning. Okay.... I'm gonna go... This post is really boring. I just wanted to post something.... And now I'm just babbling on and on so that this post looks like it's long and I know what I'm talking about. Hahahaha! =3 I had fun at the museum today :)

3 comments:

Princess Jellyfish said...

YAY! BORDERS! I could spend hours in there, desu~

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

Yeah. I'm excited. I'm going at around 5.00 p.m. er 6.00 p.m. Though I'm kinda tired.

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...
This comment has been removed by the author.