THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Eh...

Athena, if you read my blogo, then don't read this post. It is a spoiler of what I'm getting you for your birfday!!! &_*

Hmmm.... I don't really know what to post about.... I already checked my email and Facebook today, so that's done... Tomorrow I'm going to make an ugly doll with my Mom. I'm making Athena a ugly doll typ Owl. Uhmm..... Yay! It's the third day of Spring, desu~

UH!!! I don't know what else to say here. Yes, Louise-wa, you were right on who I was talking about.... When I was all.... Furious D:<
RAWR!
See you all Tuesday~

Snuggles,
Riffy-la
Desu-nya~ heheheheeh :3

2 comments:

myra cullen said...

better post something soon ya lurk (lurk is a new word for vampire, I'll tell you bout it tomorrow)

. said...

Ah! I still don't know what spled is...