Het... so, I thought Foncy guy was gonna kill me for not posting, but odd enough, he didn't!!!! Aaaah!!!! I know...! Well, you wanna know why?!?! Because he emailed me and said, "Riffy,
I don't know where you are, but you are not posting. Nor is Morticia or anyone. I guess they just don't care anymore. Is it the economy? I don't know. But I need you to tell me why no one is posting! Well, because of that matter, I am resigning as Posting Policeman. So is Fincy Guy. Farewelle, once and for all.
For one last time, Foncy Guy"
WAAAHAAA!!!!! Dear Lord!!!! What have we done??!!! Oh. No.!!!! Foncy Guy! Fincy Guy! DX
What should we do?!?!?!?!
Signing off,
Riffy-Alice
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

1 comments:
Look at my blog.
Post a Comment