These are some of the names I like for baby-names.....
Alice and Panda.... I love it. I need to know if it's okay if I use the name Panda riffy-dess, I don't wanna go stealing yur cute lil' name!
And we've both decided that we are BOTH going to use Alice... So, I know I can add that to my list.
But before I start, this was such a chillay idea Riffy-dess!
Girl Names:
Alice- A HAVE too.
Panda- If it is okay with riffy-dess.
uh.. Ahem, I don't know.... Can't..... Think!!!!
I would do Salamanca, but knowing who the narrator was in that play, it just ISN'T going to work... Ugh!! She's in Teen club!!! :(
Boy Names:
Ben
Jasper
NOT Mark!!!!! O_o!!!! UAHHHH!!!
I'm gunna go look in the baby book, because these lists are just lame. Just like some names.... *COUGH*
-riffyalice cullen
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

2 comments:
oh, and about the name Salamanca, obviously, I don't mean you Louise.
Of course you can use Panda! That would be so awesome, if we both have two daughters in the future, it'll be like, Alice, Panda, this is my friend Risa, and her two daughters, Alice and Panda. Heehee! =]
Bee tee dubs, what's Teen club?
Post a Comment