
^DraculaMonsterr
don't know what to write about on this post... Uhh.. Dracula class is pretty good.
Ah! Yes! I know what to say.....
myra, if yur printer doesn't work ether: 1. save the pics you like to yur computer then send them to kinko'sTM er somewhere. or: 2. go to the library and look @ the Victorian books they have their.
That's what I'll probably end up doing. cause my printer is not working and my parents computer just broke down. so.... yeah. Also: If u don't have a 3-ring-binder, StaplesTM has been having a HUGE sale. they have binders (last time I checked) fur like $2.00. I don't know, just some sugestions.
Talk to ya lates, -Lil' Plays With FIRE!!!!! XD
P.S.. Does anyone have a FaceBook? Is it good? Emily wants me to get one..... ?
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

5 comments:
Athena wants a face book. Unsure which way that will sway you however. And AWWW!!!! Vampire Domo!!!!!!!!
Hey RA! How were the auditions? What happened in class? Who's there? See ya soony!
dont get a face book myspace is better so get myspace instead emily has a myspace as well sooooo yeah get a myspace instead :P
RD: The auditions were good. Kayla, Remi, Monica, Clarissa, Myra, Louise, and me are in the class. Is that everyone? I feel like I'm missing someone... Dunno.
MyRa: Kkkkkk.. uh, I don't think I want to get ether actually, Myra.
-RiFFy Alice Cullen♥
well, that sounds like a.. Well, not a bad class. At least you don't have. Some people there.
And myspace is so dumb. Much like all "social networking" sites. All that comes of it is that you end up being friends with people you hate, and send them fake, friendly comments to each other. Or you get tempted to write mean comments, DO write mean comments, and get in trouble. So either way, its not so great.
Post a Comment