So, I started the book. It's extremly horrid. and boring. Ugh. I don't know how this will go down as a play. Seriously, even if we don't have annoying, stupid people in the class, we've lost Riffy Dess. And, frankly, I think she's right about the whole thing. I'm: "undecided". But I'm def. going to try-outs, in-case I want to be in the class anyway. I only know 2 people in the book! It's horrible, because all JH (Johnathan Harker) talks about is what he eats! It's so stupid.
So, I donno. I might be in the class, I might not. But I'm going to try-outs. So if yur going, then see you there!
-RiFFy ALiCe CuLLen 0_o
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

2 comments:
if your don't, i'll hurt you reese. i will. I'm doing it! that has to make it some what better! if your not in it, you have ruined my world... jk.
later, love ya
love birdie♥♥
I finished the book, it gets wa-aaay better. like, completely and totally. I'm sad Riffy Dess isn't going to do it. TT_TT
Post a Comment