THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

my same ol' same ol': School

So. I'm back to school today. Ugh. I'm soo NOT happily anticipating it. I hate when people ask me "Wat school do you go to?" And I'm like, (In my head) okay, depending on the person, she seems like I should just say: Gillogly Academy. Yeah. a boarding school. So I say that, and the conversation goes like this: "Oh......" The End. But if I say "I'm Home-Schooled." it's a TOTALLY different story!!!! After I say that, she blows into the voice that she only uses for stupids. (Yes, I call them stupids. Not stupid people, but Stupids.) The voice is called: Hello-stupid-I-will-talk-very-slow-so-you-undddeeeerrrrssstttaaaanndddd-mmmmmeeeeeeeee,-ooooo-kkkkaaayyy??????

Yeah. Like I need that special treatment, 'cause I'm the sterio-type home-schooler. I HATE THAT STERIO-TYPE! IT'S SO STUPID!!! ARE YOU WITH ME HOMESCHOOLERS!!??!!??!! People just don't get that were actually Human-Like. They think were another species. Called Stupids. Were all so much stupider than them. Riiiiiggghhhhtt.

I actually believe that some home-schoolers (Ones that do work, and want to be smart) are probably a lot smarter than kids who don't have the choice of home-schoolism (HAHAHA!!!... Home-schoolism. hahahaha!) n' are forced 2 go 2 skool are stupid-o.


HEY! Who you calling stuipde? (Hahahah!)

alright, I'm gonna go do some horse crap now. Bye stupids!! (hopefully you know I'm just joking. If you don't know that, then you should be taking that seriously. I know some people who should take it seriouly.... I think some of you know who I'm talking about.....)


-RiFFy ALiCe CuLLen 0_*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lyke i no itz s0 dum i meen lyke h0w cud day tink dat!!1!

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

Because their Stupids. That's whye.

Anonymous said...

i with ya.
love birdie♥