Hi You People.
I'm taking a break from reading Dracula right now. I just finished the chapter where Lucy turns into a Vampire. Yeah... I really need to get ah readin'. It is a very Exciteable book. Oh! I just found this picture whilst looking for a picture of one of the Dracula books. This is the Picture:
Isn't that so disturbing?!?! Dracula is all old and creepy, and not.... Just, ew! I thought that was so disturbing I had to share it.... Isn't it just so dreadful? Morticia, I know you are going to go crazy, because you are one of the biggest Edward fans I know.
I'm gonna go eat a bagel then keep reading. I just wanted to give you guys a little up-date, and show you guys that picture!! Ugh. Bye!
Signed,
Riffy-Alice Cullen
This is message to Morticia: P.S... Morticia, I am not getting the Night-Vision Goggles. But I might be able to try out new toys for the guy who's the founder of the whole thing! Wouldn't that be amazing?!?!
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

3 comments:
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! EWWWWW! DRACULA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! LAST TIME I CHECKED EDWARD DID NOT HAVE HAIR ON HIS HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's funny... but also creepy.
Erg. That's sad. And scary. AND WRONG! It goes against the laws of.. laws! They should make it a law.
"No one must like stupid creepo Dracula more then beloveded, wonderful, perfect, good-at-tracing etc. Edward Cullen.
Post a Comment