Hey Lil' With Cat Ears, Lil' Guitar Smasher, Lil' Dainty Jewelery Hammer, and Lil' Plays With Fire,
This is what I think Athena looked like with Austin while we were Roller-Skating.
![]() |
Do you think that is plausible?
Signed,
Riffy-Alice Cullen =D
This blogo is a knot of Loud, Annoying, Useless thoughts running 'round my cerebellum whilst holding scissors to their throats. Their hobbies include: Being suck-monkeys, Running, and Ruining any remotely good thoughts I have. Welcome to the blood-crazed thoughts of My Mind.
Hey Lil' With Cat Ears, Lil' Guitar Smasher, Lil' Dainty Jewelery Hammer, and Lil' Plays With Fire,
This is what I think Athena looked like with Austin while we were Roller-Skating.
![]() |
Posted by Riffy-Coraline Strange at 2:30 PM
Labels: Gowang Crazay Yo Me So Kewl B-), Humorus.
2 comments:
NO!! TokiDoki is waa-aay to cool for those flirts!! But, the mood is right.
Yes... And yes.
Post a Comment