Blythe's are very Fawesome Possum!!
Heehee!!!!
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooooohwa!!!!! ISN'T THE YELLOW BEAR-HAT SOOO CUUUUUTE!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!!!!!!?!!!!!!! I really like the hat! ^_^
Yaaaay! Thank-you, Morticia, for introducing me to these amazing little dolllies!!!! ^_^
~Riffy-Alice
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

3 comments:
Eeeee! So cute~ I want that hat for my Blythe!
Yeah. I might get a Blythe for xmas. I'm not sure though. Morticia introduced me to them. Yaaay! ^_^
Yay!! I want the.. Prima Dolly Saffy Encore. ^_^ Hehee!!!
Post a Comment