Okay, so yesterday I took my name & Morticia's name & mixed them!!!!!!
Here is the formula:
Riffy Alice Tally Cullen + Morticia Poppet Pee Cullen = . . .
Morfy Rifcia Poply Pee Talpet Alti Cullen!!!!!!! ^,...,^
Hahaha, I luuurve this name. Oooh! & I took our intials & made ANOTHER name with it!!! . . .
Our Intials: M.R.P.P.T.A.C.
Just one of the MANY names we made with them: MC TRAPP or MC TARPP .
You guys can try & see if you can make-up a funny name with our intials!
~Riffy-Alice
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment