THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quizzes, again.....

Ooops. I actually didn't do all of the quizzes Riffy-Dess did. But here are some more ones I did....


I'm Cool & Windy


Er, this one is kind of, ahem, weird...


You're wax fangs!

Are you trying to look evil? If you are, it's not working, because we know the truth -- you're full of sugar! Everyone loves posing for photos with you at Halloween, but you don't mind. You know you look good, in a deliciously wicked way. At a Halloween party, your main concern is finding something yummy to drink. Let's see... whose neck looks tasty?

I don't think that FITS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<>


I GOT DISGUISE TOO RIFFY-D!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^

Your ninja skill is disguise.

You're an expert at transforming your appearance. You're so good at it, that it's almost like you become other people. No matter where you go, you look like you belong there. You're an expert at creating different looks and voices, so it's very hard for people to identify the "real" you. They'd never guess that the real you is a ninja!

Like this quiz? Send it to a friend!

20% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.


GEEEEEZ!!!!!!! I keep getting the same evaluation as Riffy-D! Weird....

I'm an Under-Cover Zombie!!!! (...More like vampire.... ^,..,^)


Hmm.... I got "Barely Evil"...


You're barely evil at all.

You? evil? Ha. Nobody's perfect, but you're one of the least evil people who've ever taken this quiz. If you're feeling guilty about something, it's probably only because you momentarily stopped petting a kitten to answer those questions. You would never be intentionally cruel to an animal, a friend, or even a stranger. Reading this quiz is probably the closest you've come to having an evil thought. We don't want you focused on evilness any longer than necessary, so please go back to what you do best -- spreading joy and sunshine throughout the land.

Like this quiz? Send it to a friend.

26% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation.



~RIFFY-ALICE Cullen


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee!! You and Louise aren't evil enough to hang with me, sorry. =P Gahahaha!! Ah, jeez, wax fangs! XD

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

:D Yeah... Hahahaha!! I like hoe Louise & I got pics of a Kitten for "Barely Evil"!! Hahahaha!!!!!

Yeah, I thought the "Wax Fangs" was humorus too! I mean, come on, my fangs are soo not wax!!!-Uuuuh, I mean, what fangs???!!!!



(>_< Sorry! Almost blew the cover!!!!!!)

~R-A Cullen♥

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

**How not "hoe".... heeheheeehe!!!!!