THIS IS MY 112 POST!!!!!!! Ok, on with the post....
So I read Riffy-Dess's post about all her Quizzes, & did them all.
I got Troll, like Riffy-D:
To no surprise, I got Edward... But I would rather have Emmett ♥
But I think that's SUCH an ugly picture of Robert Pattinson!!! >_< He looks drunk er high or something..!!!
On the next quiz I did, this was one of the questions:Which part of eternal life do you find most appealing?
& I answered: I'll get to drink from so many beautiful necks. >:D.... Aaaaah!!!!!!!!! I'm getting thirsty..... >:) Anyone want to join me? LET'S GO HUUUUNTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^,..,^
This is the quiz:
This is what it said about me:You're a blood-sucking vampire.
You're so evil, so dangerous... and so sexy. Your mesmerizing gaze and flattering whispers will hypnotize almost anyone into making out with you, and from there, you're only a few inches away from sticking your sharp fangs into their neck. (If reading this is making you hungry, you definitely got the right result.) Some vampires are tortured souls, but you love being a vamp -- instead of trying to control your impulses, you give in to temptation. After years of experience in the vampire world, you may have a bad reputation, but your personality is so alluring, you'll always have willing victims. So... who's next in line?
Yup!
~Riffy-Alice Cullen
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment