This Sunday I'm going shopping with my whole family (except Keaton) & my gramma. My gramma's taking us shopping for a super late Christmas prezzie. I was thinking of getting the book "Fresh Fruits."
Click Here to order the book offline at Borders.com.
Morticia has the first Fruits book, which she brought to your Birthday Partay Louise-wa.
^^^Morticia, is this the book you own??^^^ Click Here to see the book above at Borders.com.
Also, I was thinking of getting the book "This Is Blythe."
I think Morticia owns this book... Click Here to see it at Borders.com.
I also have a $25 Prezzie Card to Barnes & Noble, so if you guys have any other recommendations, please tell me them.
Thanks!
~Riffy-Alice Buffy Cullen♥♥
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment