Hey, so I said in the post before this one that I would give you all some recommendations for books.
1. The Mist by Stephen King. I just finished reading this and I found it to be very verrry good!!!! I love this book~ I'm not going to say anything more because I don't want to spoil it. But I own this book, so if you want to borrow it I can bring it to Drama Class or to the museum Thursday. If you want to buy it off the internet, Click Here. (--> That's the copy I own.)
2. Prom Night From Hell is a book of a couple different short-story's by bestselling authors Meg Cabot (How to Be Popular), Kim Harrison (A Fistful of Charms), Michele Jaffe (Bad Kitty), Stephenie Meyer (Twilight), and Lauren Myracle (ttyl) take bad prom nights to a whole new level -- a paranormally bad level. Wardrobe malfunctions and two left feet don't hold a candle to discovering your date is the Grim Reaper -- and he isn't here to tell you how hot you look. From angels fighting demons to a creepy take on getting what you wish for, these five stories will entertain better than any DJ in a bad tux. No corsage or limo rental necessary. Just good, scary fun. Clarissa recommended it to me and I'm currently reading it. I recently finished the first short-story and now I started the second story. I haven't read Stephenie Meyer's short-story yet, but I'm excitedly awaiting it. It's the last short-story in the book. I don't own it, I got it from the library. If you want to but it off the internet, Click Here.
So those are my reccommendations... Only 2, I know, that's lame. But their book exceptinolly wonderus!!!!!!!!!!! =3 heeheeheeheeheee! SEE YOU ALL THURSDAY!!!!!!!
~Riffy-Alice Buffy Cullen♥♥
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

2 comments:
Cool, I really want to read the Prom Night From Hell one... Stephenie Meyer! ^_^
I've been wanting to read some stuff by Stephen King. Could I borrow your copy please, Riffy?
I will see you on Thursday!! ^_^
Sure,I'll bring you The Mist on Thursday. WOOOT! Fawesome Possum, see you~
Post a Comment