I'm just waiting to leave for drama class. I even already have my coat on! 0_o Wow, I'm usually never this ready~ heheh! I got this really fawesome possum magazine that I'm gonna bring to the museum Thursday & Drama Class today. I just finished reading a really great book. I'm not going to tell you the title of it yet. I'm gonna post later & give you all some reccomendations. Right after I finished the book that was great, I started another book ^_^ OOoooh! Reading is so much fuuuun! It's so much more fun & sadysfing (--> I totally spelled that wrong) than watching mindless TV. I only like to watch TV if it's...
Shugo Chara online
A new episode of The Office (I don't like to watch reruns)
A new episode of Scrubs (I don't like to watch reruns)
Or Buffy The Vampire Slayer~
I gotta go now. See ya soon!
-Riffy.ABC~~~
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

3 comments:
Good 'bout the book, 'cause I'll need something to read soon...
By the way, I totally agree with you about reading. Even though I do like TV, reading a book makes me feel much more like a iaccomplished something, you know? And plus it's nice to be able to imagine things and people your own way. Like, if Twilight had just been a movie, I wouldn't have liked it half as much, y'know?
I mean, "I accomplished", not "a iaccomplished"...
Yeah~
Post a Comment