Ho, People! ^_^
I might go see Coraline with my Mom on Monday!!!! ^_^ Yaaay! It will probably happen, and I say this because I can't go to the Conference =( so I'll probably go see this instead~
I know, I know, Louise-wa, you told me to read the book before seeing the movie, and I'm gonna message Fiona-la and see if see can either bring the book to me tomorrow or on the camping trip.


Bye, see you all tomorrow! desu~
Snuggles, Riffy-la, desu~
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

4 comments:
I saw it today!! It's was so good!!! ^_^
Aaaargh, I won't get to see you guys tomorrow!!! TT_TT Ugwaaa...
I mean, IT was so good. I always feel the need to correct my typos...
mwahahahaha!!! foncy guy is going to kill you while your camping!!!
BLOODY HELL! POST SOMETHING! FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR UNDEAD LIFE!
Post a Comment