Ho, friends and fiends. I would post about what foncy guy did to me on the cmaping trip, how the camping trip was, and what's the "Happity Haps" in my life, but I have no time. I have to go finish some school-work, finish a craft, finish my secret star's prezzie, Maybe make a snack for the meeting tomorrow, and pack a lunch.... and take a shower.... Yeah. We got Girl Scout cookies. I sold 27 boxes. my friend bought 6 boxes of Samoas! Hahahahhahaha. Yeah, she loves 'em.
Riffy-Dess, you are coming to the meeting tomorrow, right? I'll send you the email with the information.
Snuggles, Riffy-la
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

1 comments:
Yes Riffy, I'll see you there!! ^_^
Post a Comment