So, I'm thinking I want to cut my hair. I'm not sure how. Maybe like Coraline; Short, a Wedge kind of thing, blue. I would have to wait to dye it, because were doing our show in from now until June... So I'd have to wait 'till then for the color.
As for the cut...
PROS: 1- It would just be getting hot, so it would be good to have short hair. 2-I would love to look like Coraline, with the hair and yellow rain-coat! 3- I'm thinking maybe I wanna be Coraline for halloween (thank-you Myra, for the idea.), so I would already have the hair.
CONS: I'm not sure I want the cut. 2- I'd probably get it cut at Myra's next Hair-Cutting Party, so that might be awhile.
So we'll see if it happens. I mean, it's basically just a small fantasy right now. When Matilda slept over at Myra's, we thought-up the idea. Also, I'm not sure if I would really like it. The shortest I've ever had my hair is just hovering above my shoulder. But if I don't like it, my hair grows at a pretty fast rate. So that's good. But... We'll see. ^_^
On to something else that is Coraline related...
Even though my birthday is roughly 7 months away, I'm still fantisizing about what theme I want it to be :3
There are 2 themes I like...
1- Ugly Doll/Pet Chopz, Monsters. (--> Like the animals on my backpack.)
2-Coraline.
For the Ugly Doll/Pet Chopz theme, we could make ugly dolls, play games- for prizes I could buy some stuff from Borders (that's where the Pet Chopz stuff is- Like my backpack.) as prizes, we could have "Where The Wild Things Are" stuff, For lil' present thingys for everyone: I could but those lil' Pet Chopz character-buttons and give everyone their character, etc.
As for the Coraline theme, we could make our own dolls (like the doll Wyby gives Coraline), We could watch Coraline, We could have a scavenger Hunt type-thing- Where you have to count everything blue and all the windows (like in the movie!), etc.
It's a ways away, so I'll probably think of another theme :3
Snuggles, Riffy-la
As for the cut...
PROS: 1- It would just be getting hot, so it would be good to have short hair. 2-I would love to look like Coraline, with the hair and yellow rain-coat! 3- I'm thinking maybe I wanna be Coraline for halloween (thank-you Myra, for the idea.), so I would already have the hair.
CONS: I'm not sure I want the cut. 2- I'd probably get it cut at Myra's next Hair-Cutting Party, so that might be awhile.
So we'll see if it happens. I mean, it's basically just a small fantasy right now. When Matilda slept over at Myra's, we thought-up the idea. Also, I'm not sure if I would really like it. The shortest I've ever had my hair is just hovering above my shoulder. But if I don't like it, my hair grows at a pretty fast rate. So that's good. But... We'll see. ^_^
On to something else that is Coraline related...
Even though my birthday is roughly 7 months away, I'm still fantisizing about what theme I want it to be :3
There are 2 themes I like...
1- Ugly Doll/Pet Chopz, Monsters. (--> Like the animals on my backpack.)
2-Coraline.
For the Ugly Doll/Pet Chopz theme, we could make ugly dolls, play games- for prizes I could buy some stuff from Borders (that's where the Pet Chopz stuff is- Like my backpack.) as prizes, we could have "Where The Wild Things Are" stuff, For lil' present thingys for everyone: I could but those lil' Pet Chopz character-buttons and give everyone their character, etc.
As for the Coraline theme, we could make our own dolls (like the doll Wyby gives Coraline), We could watch Coraline, We could have a scavenger Hunt type-thing- Where you have to count everything blue and all the windows (like in the movie!), etc.
It's a ways away, so I'll probably think of another theme :3
Snuggles, Riffy-la

0 comments:
Post a Comment