I was just trying to put a Buffy picture up here, but my computer being a dillmass and it won't let me XP So, I'm sorry. My posts will be picture-less.
I had a sleep-over with Myra and Maltilda the weekend of the Conference. We went shopping at The Alley, Sent fake-texts on Matilda's iPod Touch (Aaaah, how I loved them :3), Wondered if Spongebob was jewish (Hahahaha!!!!!!) and watched Buffy all night long. It was really fun. I'm not sure how far I am, but I know the last episode I watched was "The Puppet Show." What was the last episode you watched, Riffy-Dess? How far is Louise, Morticia? Is she farther than me? I think we should have like... a Buffy party!! And just watch Buffy the whole day & night. It's so good! ^_^ Ooooooh-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! I wanna watch more & more & more.... :3
Snuggles, Riffy-la

2 comments:
I'm... somewhere in the middle of the second season. But I can't tell you what's happening. XP But yes, we should TOTALLY HAVE A BUFFY PARTY!!!!! ^_^
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER LOOK UP BUFFY!!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!!! MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment