Ho, Friends & Fiends!
So this is my 4th post of March. I don't have much time, because I'm going to bed in 4 minutes. But remember? I have to post everyday for however long I can do it! It is actually surprising how easily you can forget to post.... Good thing we have Foncy Guy to keep us in line! Hahaha. ^_^
Oh! Foncy Guy told me to tell you: IF YOU ARE GOING TO OR ARE AT THE HOMESCHOOL CONFRENCE YOU HAVE A FREE PASS TO NOT HAVE TO POST. BUT YOU MUST POST BY TUESDAY, MARCH 10TH, 2009. THANK YOU, AND GOOD LUCK. -Foncy Guy
I have to go in 1 minute. I'll go brush my teeth, change clothes and get into bed. Tomorrow I'm going to sketch outside with my Dad, since it will be so nice out! ^_^
Oh! I have to go to bed now- It's 9:50 P.M. Good-Night!
Snuggles,
Riffy-la
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

1 comments:
Ah! You better post!
Post a Comment