Ho, Friends & Fiends! (YO YO YIGGETTY YO!!!!!)
You know how I missed all those days camping?? Where I didn't post for close to a week? Well, to repay my dues to Foncy Guy, (instead of him "Sally-ing" me), I am attemping to post once a day. Even if it's only one line, it still counts as a post. So.... Most of the next posts you will be reading will be about what I'm doing that day... and stuff like that. I hope you don't get too bored :)
I have posted once a day since Monday, March 2nd, 2009. So far it's been 3 whopping days! (including today!)
Oh! For each post I post (that sounds weird ^_^) on the title I will write the number of the post since March 2nd. We can see how many days I can go for without missing a day o' posting. So, for example, today I wrote "(3rd post)" at the end of the title. See, desu? So... YES! Thar she blows! Hahahahhah! Oh, gawd. Sorry. That was extremely weird! =3 ...But, it IS me... Hahaha!
Snuggles,
Riffy-la
How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
or buy tiktok video shares and tiktok comments to optimize your profile and
increase credibility.
-
*How Do U Buy Likes On Tiktok - How to Make Your TikTok Account Private (So
Creeps Can't ... / Buy tiktok likes or buy tiktok fans or buy tiktok views
o...
5 years ago

1 comments:
hmm, I'm gonna try that too...
Post a Comment