THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, March 14, 2009

UGGGWAAAAAAAA! DAMN F.B.!!!!!!

Ugggwa! I had this creepy dream about F.B. last night. I am going to refer to F.B. as "it" because it doesn't deserve a real title. URGH!!! Tomorrow I am going to just go Buffy on it's ass, because it has now crept into my DREAMS!!! XP Urgh! Okay, so, here it goes...

Morticia or Riffy-Dess, (I can't remember who it was because you were there in my presence, but I never saw you, so I'm not sure which of my friends it was. I think it was Riffy-Dess.) It had done something at the 80's Dance and ruined my night. So I said to Riffy-Dess, "Okay, it NEEDS to DIE. Next time it does something to me, I'm going to kill it."
I was wearing a skirt and some tights and it came up behind me at Teen Club (and even though it was Teen Club, no one else was there! Just it and... Me. DX), I believe, and tried to stick it's hand up my skirt. Then I turned swiftly and grabbed it's hand. I screamed and picked it up like a cardboard cut-out. Then I walked out of Teen Club and ran into the lodge of a Girl Scout camp, and everyone was eating and as I ran in, I screamed, "FUCK YOU IT! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" (LOL!) and everyone just kept eating but watched my like it was dinner and a show. None of the leaders yelled at me, which I find EXTREMELY odd... But, then again, this dream is extremely odd.
Anyways, then I took it (still running and holding it like a cardboard cut-out) I think to.... The bathrooms? It looked kinda like the bathrooms from the last camping trip before Louise and Morticia quit (So did the lodge.) But, it wasn't the bathrooms.... Anyways, I took it some place and then my brother, Murphy, helped me hurt it. Then my brother took it away, (I guess to "Finish the job") and I was just standing there. I got all furious and sad, and I thought something along the lines of "Aaah. Good thing it's gone. Ew, I hate it's germs.... But, I got all it's germs on my favorite outfit!!!! :( GRR!!! >:(" I felt queasy because I SMELLED LIKE IT!!!!! DX Ugh! I smelled so bad!!! And then I felt all the germs from it all over me, and I felt as if I might barf, and URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so HORRIBLE!!!!
And then I woke-up, all annoyed and sick. I actually felt sick, like sea-sick, becuase I could smell it in the dream. XP Ugh, it was one of my worst dreams. And I know, I know, you're probably thinking "Why would it be one of your worst (apart from having to touch it)??!!! You got the pleasure of KILLING IT!!!!" But when I was, hmm, I guess you could say "hurting" it (That's not the right word to explain it, but I don't know the right word... I guess I can't put it into words...) I didn't feel the pleasure of "hurting" it. The whole time from after it was being all pervy I felt sick & queasy. It was horrible. In the end, I just started to feel the queasy & sick-ness a little bit more than before. It was SO dreadful, and I'm not being dramatic.

3 comments:

myra cullen said...

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO CREEPY!!!!!!!THAT'S WORSE THAN MOE!!!!!

Riffy-Coraline Strange said...

Yeah... *Shudder shudder* and it sucks because I wanted to wear a skirt tomorrow, but I am freaked out about.... that, uh... Dream.
0_o UGGGWAA!!!!

. said...

Oh my god!! UGWAAA!!! That is so, so disgusting!! And also, it sounds like something it might actually do. BARF-STAINS!!! I hate having dreams abut it! Even the ones where I get to hurt it and stuff, the idea that it is getting into my brain... DX YUCK!!!!! If it tried to do that to you, I would literally beat it unconscious. Oh my GOD, I can't get over how gross that is!!!!! >_<