THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Goodbye, Riffy-A

Hello...
This is Foncy Guy.
I am happy to report that miss Riffy-Alice B. Cullen is no longer with us-
If you catch my drift.
O.K.
I will be blunt.
I Sallified her with the help of mine new dear friend.
Who is my new dear friend?? You shall find out.
Later.
My, my.
What an idiot youy are.
I will give you a hint of who my new dear friend is.
"He used to be a poser."
I have already said too much.
I have to go take care of the used-to-be Riffy-Alice corpse.
Bye bye.
Oh,
but just to tell you.
Watch your posting,
you might just be.....
NEXT.

3 comments:

. said...

Oh, sob! Oh, sob! Oh, poor little Riffy-la!
That is what I would be saying if she hadn't brought this on herself!!!!!

myra cullen said...

XD hahaha, nice saffy.........nice.

myra cullen said...

Post.