THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am a weapon of massive consumtion. It's not my fault, it's how I'm programmed to function.

Here are some Lily Allen songs.... I can't wait for the concert!!!!!! ^_^ Eeeep!


Lily Allen - Absolutely Nothing


Lily Allen - Everything's Just Wonderful


Lily Allen - Who'd Have Known?


Lily Allen - Him


Lily Allen - 22


Lily Allen - The Fear

7 comments:

myra cullen said...

POST!!!!!!

myra cullen said...

Post damnit! If you don't post then foncy and fincy guy will kill you, therefore you cannot go to the concet!!

. said...

Post-nya!!!!! Post about the concert!!!! Post about the drunks!!!! POST ABOUT LILY-WA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myra cullen said...

This is out of hand, FIVE DAYS?!?! Even I might send Foncy guy after you!

. said...

RIFF-Y!!!!!!!! You hafta post NOW!!!!!!!!! >=[

. said...

OH MY GOD RISA, JUST POST!!!!!!!!!!

myra cullen said...

FOR THE LOVE OF EMMETT!!!!!! POST! SIX DAYS?!?! SERIOUSLY?!